Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
|Pieces per Cartoon:|
Nieodpowiednie dla dzieci poniżej 5l
|Długość towaru w centymetrach:|
|Wysokość towaru w centymetrach:|
|Szerokość towaru w centymetrach:|
DIY Painting Kit Dinosaurs Plaster Magnets
Developing creativity in young children is particularly important at a time when they are beginning to socialise with their peers. Collaborative artwork has a positive impact on interpersonal relationships and teaches children to cooperate. Introducing a DIY kit with which you can create cupcakes and then paint them.
The colourful set for creating fridge magnets is ideal entertainment for both young and old. Use the plaster included in the kit to create prehistoric creatures - dinosaurs. The enthusiast will be able to create 6 types of dinosaur, reproduce them and, thanks to the magnets, they will have a place of honour on the fridge.
How to get started with creative play?
1) Mix the gypsum with water according to the instructions, fill the prepared moulds with it and then set aside to dry.
2. once the shapes have dried, they can be removed from the moulds
3. paint freely with the coloured paints provided.
4. when you have finished decorating, glue a suitable length of magnet to the shapes.
Once all the steps have been completed, the homemade magnets are ready!
The kit components are:
- a mould with dinosaur-shaped moulds
- pack of plaster
- a set of 6 paints
- flat, stick-on magnet measuring 15 cm x 2 cm
- instruction manual for the set
Dimensions of one dinoaur:
approximately 5 cm x 4 cm x 2 cm
Dimensions of packaging:
27 cm x 23 cm x 6 cm
Toy suitable for children over 5 years old. CE certified and complies with EN71 standard.