Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
A set of the little dentist doctor. Dog. Toothbrush. Squeezed toothpaste. Dentist
Playing a doctor is a great way both for a child to learn the basic elements of aids through play and a great method of getting rid of the fear of visiting a doctor, especially at the dentist. Now your little one will be able to overcome the fear of drills and injections. A small dentist will be able to learn the anatomy of the teeth and begin the adventure with the profession. Now each family will have beautiful white teeth. A small dentist will be able to prove himself, and the treatment of a cute doggie will surely be friendly to him. The dog has damaged teeth, they should be treated with dental instruments. The dog ate too much sweets and now his teeth hurt ... He needs help! Use medicine to make your dog feel better!
The presented medical tools are a perfect reproduction and imitation of real instruments, which have been given light, streamlined, child-friendly shapes. The materials used to produce the toy are very solid and non-toxic, thanks to which the set is CE certified. The presented item is a great gift for future doctors who already love playing doctor. We are sure that it will bring a lot of joy to every toddler who will be able to treat their children in a home health center.
- a set designed to play as a veterinarian - dentist
- oral cavity care and cavity treatment
- pulling out the teeth with tweezers
- playing in the treatment of holes in the teeth - you can put a picture of candy / chocolate into the hole in the tooth, and then use tweezers to gently remove it without the need to pull the tooth out
- after pressing the button, the light in the dental mirror turns on
- dog head with removable teeth
- tray, cup, bowl, 2 tweezers, medicine bottle
- a stirrer, a box with delicacies, chocolate, candy
- dental mirror with a light
- 2 drill bits
- plastic tube with paste
- instrument rack
34.5 cm x 31.5 cm x 16.5 cm
The dentist's kit is manufactured in accordance with EN 71, also marked with the CE certificate. All elements included in the set were made with attention to the smallest detail from the highest quality plastic, which guarantees both safety and comfort of use. The kit is intended for all young dentists over 3 years of age.